As almost all of you know and have already seen the picturs on facebook.....my little sister Alison got married last month to Wyane. The wedding was here in Atlanta at the very Temple I was married in. All of my siblings were able to come down for the event. Although none of us really hung out all that much. Life is crazy. We did however create a flashmob for my sisters wedding. It was fun! My sister-in-law Stacy aka coach, took pictures at the wedding and she also took my family pictures. She called yesterday to get my address to send me the cd. I cannot wait to see them. She sent these to me in a email and I loved them.
I will be framing this one. He is such a blond and always has a great smile.
Thats my boy Joseph. Just looking at this picture made me smile. He is such a jokester.He loves messing around and making people laugh. I can pretty much guarantee he was messing with Stacy.
I saw somthing like this on Pinterest. Their children were in front of the temple and they edited it to say
"I'm going there someday" I am going to do that and hang it in our house.
I will be framing this one. He is such a blond and always has a great smile.
Thats my boy Joseph. Just looking at this picture made me smile. He is such a jokester.He loves messing around and making people laugh. I can pretty much guarantee he was messing with Stacy.
I saw somthing like this on Pinterest. Their children were in front of the temple and they edited it to say
"I'm going there someday" I am going to do that and hang it in our house.









No comments:
Post a Comment