Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Double take

I don't care to post much if I do not have any pictures to update with. I never upload pictures because I still haven't learned how to upload picture to this new laptop and I am too tired by the end of the night for Jason to show me for the 20th time.
I have been feeling guilty that I haven't been capturing my children's lives on here or with enough pictures. I was on a different blog the other day and the mother had a billion pictures of her children doing something fun....then she had a video of her children doing the same fun thing as the pictures. I watched the video because I wanted to see the science experiment she was doing with her children. While watching this video all my guilt disappeared because while her children were having the time of their lives their mother who thought she was joining them in on the fun was really running around them snapping pictures of them the whole time! I realized that it's okay that 70% of the time I forget to take pictures of my children and 99% of the time I forget to post them on the blog. Because 100% of the time I am there with them. I get to enjoy their smiles and gut belly laughs and see the joy in their eyes when we do something new and fun. I get to see it first. Not just my camera. So I no longer feel bad I feel like a great mom and I still have tons of pictures you just may not always get to see them :)


1 comment: