Pages

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Hero

so, as many of you know now this post was not written by yours truly. The real author is well you can take a Wild guess.
Just for the record I love my sisters Jessica and Alison. They totally rocked the cut!
The highlight of moving back to Georgia has been that I've been able to hang out with my older and much cooler sister Rachel. And I've come to realize just how much I look up to her. She has always been there for me. Like when I went to middle school and I was a total nerd, I mean people lets be honest here, I had no style or coolness. She didn't ignore me or tease me. She just took me under her wing and taught me how to dress and become popular. She was always this way. In high school, she even let me eat lunch with her and her friends. I still look back at that and think ' Wow, my sister is the BEST!' Growing up we had some of the best times. I remember all the things she used to do for me. All the laughs we shared... She always made me feel so important and loved even though I was such a dorky little sister who stole all of her clothes and ratted her out from time to time. Sorry about that... So today as Jason and I left her house, I told Jason through my tears how there is no one else I want to be more like than Rachel. Sorry to my other sisters, Jessica and Alison, you just didn't make the cut. Nothing against you two. You understand, I mean she's your sister too. I suggest that you also write a post about how amazing Rachel is. For those of you who aren't blessed to know Rachel, she is the best sister, friend, wife, mother and woman that ever existed!!! If I could only be half the woman she is..... So here's to you Rachel! I love you! You're My Hero!

7 comments:

  1. Awe that is so sweet! What a great picture of Rae too! Well I can't to see you the next time I come to Atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the lamest post ever! Rachel actually hacked in under Rebecca's name, posted this about herself and then changed the password without Rebecca's permission... so Rae is NOT the "hero" she thinks she is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "With a tear in my eye"...this line totally gave it away. Hilarious though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally called it yesterday when I read it! Especially the part about Jessica and Allison not making the cut. That was pretty harsh. Pretty hilarious though. Gotta give it to Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm such a sucker! I feel stupid now :)

    ReplyDelete