Pages

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Mommy love.

My poor baby. Why do I always forget that he struggles after getting shots? Yesterday when we got home he was doing well. I gave him some infant Tylenol and after he played for a while he took a nap. Then it was time to get him and go visiting teaching. (Visit some women in my church) Joseph woke up and was crying. I picked him up and that should have been the end to the tears but they weren't. I tried to feed him. That didn't work. 30 minutes fly by and he is still crying. I don't know what was going on with him and I am starting to panic. I should be arriving at my friends home in 5 minutes. I call Rachel my sister and ask her for help! Not like she could really do anything but calm me down since she lives in GA. However she did help, she reminded me he had shots and wasn't feeling well. Gee what kind of mother am I to forget soo quickly?! Hahaha. So I called with a screaming baby to tell my friends I would not be able to make it. Turns out they had all forgot about it.
They only way I could calm Joseph down was to pull out my Moby Wrap. My friend Hannah got me hooked when I tried hers out. This always works magic on my kid. I recommend this to any one with a baby. It's so comfortable for me and perfectly snuggly for my baby. Check it out!!
So we ate a few bites of lima beans. Not yet a huge fan but I think he will become one.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet sweet mommy you are. Poor little guy...those shots are unfair!

    BTW...I love your sling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor cute wittle baby! give him kisses for me!

    ReplyDelete