i am going a bit crazy with blogging. i am no longer a facebooker...so if you haven't been here in a while keep on clicking the older post button over and over...
he def hass those christian genes, sorry Jason.......especailly the mouth. Ya'll will make wonderful parents!!!!!! This makes me want another....... can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!
Haha I love the one in his blue towel where he is screaming. So cute. And both the pics where you and Jason are holding him. He looks so cuddely. I can't wait to see you guys!
He is adorable! I think he looks just like you!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI could just eat him up!! He is soooo precious! You look great. Hope you are feeling well.
ReplyDeleteOh hes so adorable and he looks like you so much!!! Those eyes are just gorgeous! Love you!!!!
ReplyDeletehe def hass those christian genes, sorry Jason.......especailly the mouth. Ya'll will make wonderful parents!!!!!! This makes me want another.......
ReplyDeletecan't wait to see you guys!!!!!!
He looks so much like Bex. Call ME SOON!
ReplyDeleteHaha I love the one in his blue towel where he is screaming. So cute. And both the pics where you and Jason are holding him. He looks so cuddely. I can't wait to see you guys!
ReplyDeleteohhh your a mommy!!! and jason's a cute lil daddy!!! yay!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Becca! He's beautiful! Your spitting image :)
ReplyDeleteGreat job Becca! He's beautiful! Your spitting image :)
ReplyDeletenot to be cliche, but he looks just like you! he's adorable...i'm so excited about seeing you and jason and joseph!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute, he looks just like you!
ReplyDelete