i am going a bit crazy with blogging. i am no longer a facebooker...so if you haven't been here in a while keep on clicking the older post button over and over...
Oh my goodness! He looks just like you, Rebecca! He's such a doll! You are one lucky momma. I hope you guys are doing great! I am so happy for you! Love ya!
THANK YOU! My favorite one is 3rd row down, 3rd over. It shows how much he is like his momma. The one with you kissing him is really sweet too.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! He looks just like you, Rebecca! He's such a doll! You are one lucky momma. I hope you guys are doing great! I am so happy for you! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute!!!! I love him so much! Can't wait to see you ALL!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how much he already has his eyes open! He's so beautiful Rebecca!! These pictures are so sweet.
ReplyDeleteHe's very cute and I agree he looks a lot like you. Congratulations!!!
ReplyDelete