My little man had his two week appointment yesterday and he now weighs 8lbs 4oz. He is growing and gaining more now that his tongue works the way it should. We are both doing great and we leave Saturday for GA. We will be there for two whole weeks!!!!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Rock and Roll.
Joseph has a natural part in his hair and I tend to comb his hair to follow the part. However Jason thinks I am making him look like a nerd when he has a part in his hair. Jason will comb it all forward. So the other night while Jason was at school I decided to make Joseph hip and cool with a rad Mohawk!! 
My kid is soo in the now. Hahaha
He loves to sleep with both of his arms up. We think it is just so cute.
My little man had his two week appointment yesterday and he now weighs 8lbs 4oz. He is growing and gaining more now that his tongue works the way it should. We are both doing great and we leave Saturday for GA. We will be there for two whole weeks!!!!
My little man had his two week appointment yesterday and he now weighs 8lbs 4oz. He is growing and gaining more now that his tongue works the way it should. We are both doing great and we leave Saturday for GA. We will be there for two whole weeks!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am ready to meet this baby!!!
ReplyDeleteI agree so in the now. Can't wait to see you soon.
ReplyDeleteprecious. he is in the now. he'll rule the playground with that hair.
ReplyDeleteWoah that is one hip baby! I cant wait to see you and to meet Joseph Give him kisses from me!
ReplyDelete