Pages

Thursday, July 24, 2008

First Week Home

Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

  1. What is the last picture in the third row of??

    ReplyDelete
  2. His hairy ear!! He gets it's from his mama...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love all the wonderful posts! You look great!

    Poor baby boy I never knew there was really something called being tongue tied. Im so glad that everything is going so good. Aren't families the best thing in the whole world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is SO CUTE! And I love the hairy ear. I just can't wait to see that cute little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. he looks like a little person already!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hes so cute! I love that little striped collared shirt! How rude of you to yank on his ear like that...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh and dont dog on the pink pacifier. It came in a 3 pack and it just so happens that its like always the only one I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rebecca he is adorable!!! Good work you two! :) He doesn't even look like a newborn! I'm so so so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rebecca,
    He is adorable! I love him and I don't even know him! He looks soo much like you that I can't get over it! I'm sorry about the tongue tie. I had problems with nursing when they don't do it right so I feel your pain! You look AMAZING! I really want to talk to you so when you get a free chance give me a call! I know that things are probably a little crazy right now. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep posting daily! Joey wooey is so cooey and gooey.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. He is too cute rebecca! congrats to both of you! You look so great!! Keith and I changed to a private blog. Send me your email to hnsc84@yahoo.com and I will send you an invite.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Are you guys missing me already? When are you going to make time for me while you are here? Schedule, don't forget!! Check your email foo!

    ReplyDelete