Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

working out! and my 21 wk.

So I have been told that I should be working out, well I've been told that all my life but even more now that I am preggo. So I started yoga, at home on a DVD. I did great at first but lately I have been ignoring the fact that I have the DVD to work out to. I started walking for 30 minutes every day and was telling my friend Katie about it and she wanted to join me! So we started yesterday and I love having someone else to walk with. This is all for my little baby because I would not be doing this just for myself, I am soo bad!
I forgot to take a picture of me in my new skirt, have no fear I will be wearing it often and I am bound to remember to take a picture.

6 comments:

  1. Cute Belly Bex! I can't wait to see you in person! ps. You should go private too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That baby is growing! That is so good! When are you coming? Can't wait! Still got your certificate in my drawer at work!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look just like Rachel - it is almost a little creepy. Your belly is so cute too. Can't wait to see you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so cute! i'm glad you started exercising some. the baby (and your body) will thank you for it later. can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really, really do want to come! I just have to work it out somehow! Love to you guys too!!! I love that yall are having such a great time with this boy baby thing...LOL!

    ReplyDelete