i am going a bit crazy with blogging. i am no longer a facebooker...so if you haven't been here in a while keep on clicking the older post button over and over...
Today Jason and I went to register for some baby items and we had to buy this outfit. I just think it is the cutest ever. It's the first outfit for our little boy.
Too cute! Go check out my online boutique and pick out a tie for your little guy to grow into, it's on the house since you are way too cute pregnant! :)
www.daintycouture.etsy.com
Janet
PS I need your email address to invite you to our blog! and the rest of your sisters! :)
How Sweet!
ReplyDeletewe or he had to buy it?!!? very cute though!
ReplyDeleteHey where did you register?
ReplyDeletebabies r us and today i will at target.
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE! Although most stores are limited when it comes to baby boy clothes, they sure are adorable!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Go check out my online boutique and pick out a tie for your little guy to grow into, it's on the house since you are way too cute pregnant! :)
ReplyDeletewww.daintycouture.etsy.com
Janet
PS I need your email address to invite you to our blog! and the rest of your sisters! :)