I took my time going through all the jeans my size and when I finally had 6 pairs the limit of items you can bring into the dressing rooms I made my way over. You have to get someone to use a key to open the door. As I entered my death hole an man was leaving his. I quickly tried on the first pair. I then moved on to the next. As I was checking myself out I decided to put my boot on to see how they would look with my pants. I was putting them on and I noticed the mans shoes. They were facing me and very close to the wall. I instantly had this awful feeling like something was not right. I stood up and just stared at his shoes. He was not moving. I thought that was odd. Who tries on clothes and doesn't move at all. I turned my head to follow our connecting wall so I could see where it connected to the main wall and that's when I saw his fingers. There was a gap in the walls. I said "OH MY GOSH!" in a raised voice because I knew then he was trying to watch me and or record me. I instantly grabbed my belongings and went right to a worker.She got the manager who I told the story to. The manager said that he comes in all the time and is very friendly. However he only likes to use that dressing room. Yeah I thought because that room gives you access to the other room.
The manager was very nice and kept telling me how sorry she was. She then proceeded to Duck tape up the edges to the stales. I bought my jeans and the manager pulled me aside and told me that she has someone coming to fix every stale tomorrow. (Just a side note I really don't think he saw me change, since he would have to get someone to open the door for him. Which could take a few minutes and by then I was on the the second pair of pant. I think he would have seen me if I would have taken those pants off I was wearing. )
Also to add to the bad day they didn't buy any of my clothes they were too old. They have some way to see how old they are.
If you are looking for some good clothes I would recommend you shop there. Also if you are looking for a good peep show you should go there too.

i still can't believe it!!!
ReplyDeleteHAHAHA oh my gosh! that is so crazy! you think they would have bought your clothes on behalf of the creepy man.
ReplyDeletewould only happen to you. glad you didn't get mugged on your way out.
ReplyDeleteOh wow Rebecca. . .I'm not sure what to say! I'm glad you noticed and reported it. Good thing for G's if you know what I mean. You guys are hard to keep track of, always moving. You will LOVE VA!
ReplyDeleteThat is crazy and scary. There are some weirdo people out there.
ReplyDelete