Today Jason and I are going on a road trip to find our new home!! I am pretty excited. There is one good thing about moving around often... you get to see more of what you want in a home and what you don't want. Every time we get a new place it just gets better. I have been sick since yesterday, I am feeling much better today but still sick I hope after all the sleep I get while Jason is driving makes me feel better for tomorrow!! Wish us luck!Friday, November 9, 2007
Road Trip
Today Jason and I are going on a road trip to find our new home!! I am pretty excited. There is one good thing about moving around often... you get to see more of what you want in a home and what you don't want. Every time we get a new place it just gets better. I have been sick since yesterday, I am feeling much better today but still sick I hope after all the sleep I get while Jason is driving makes me feel better for tomorrow!! Wish us luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Are you pregnant???
ReplyDeleteno.
ReplyDeletei hope you guys find a great place!!! and make sure it has a guest room for me!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! That's soo exciting. So are you looking at homes in Virginia or are you moving there and then looking? Either way, good luck! And by the way I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog. I don't have the camera cord to put pic's on the comp. and I didn't have a comp. for like 3 weeks before that. So I will do my best!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! That's soo exciting. So are you looking at homes in Virginia or are you moving there and then looking? Either way, good luck! And by the way I'm sorry I haven't updated my blog. I don't have the camera cord to put pic's on the comp. and I didn't have a comp. for like 3 weeks before that. So I will do my best!
ReplyDeleteLet me know how it goes. I'm so excited for you! Hope you feel better.
ReplyDelete