I have now been away from my husband for almost four weeks going on five. I really cannot believe that we have been apart for this long. I really miss him. Everything about him, from the way he smells to the way he hugs me. I have never been away from him for more than a week. Tonight while I was looking on the computer I found that quote I posted as the title and I must say I feel that way. When I am with him there is no escape and when I am without him there isn't a day close enough until I see him. I want the whole world to know how much I love my husband. So this is a big shout out to him.Love your wife.

Its no fun having your hubby travel!! Scott was gone once for three weeks.... we got a web cam so Gracie could talk to her Daddy. Are u back home or with your family still? It always seems easier if you aren't alone. Hang in there.... gosh 5 weeks is a long time. At least there aren't kids go see a movie, read a good book, go eat a yummy dinner..... (trying to think of all the fun things I want to do. lol Love u!!
ReplyDelete