So I know I am posting like 2 post within 2 minutes but I really don't care. I didn't have time to post these when they really happened so I am doing it while I have time. Friday after meeting Braden for the first time Alison and I drove for almost three hours to get back to Covington so we could go to dinner with our cousins, Jill, Beth, Amy and our family friend Missy. Well when we got home I only had a hour to get a shower and be at my cousins house. I was on the bed when I fell asleep. I was sooo tired from staying up with Jessica at the hospital that I was woke up by Alison 30 minutes later to find out that we didn't have any water. So now it was down to 30 minutes to get my dirty self together for my Mexican dinner. Finally I was walking out the door. At dinner Alison and I took turns telling all the funny stories about Jessica and her being doped on drugs. (Which will have to be another post.) After all the hard work I went through to get there I had a blast! I miss my cousins and Missy since I don't get to see them very often.well I think I am done posting for the night.

Sooo cute! I miss Beth too. I haven't seen her in...well forever! Tell everyone I said hello. Looks like your having fun.
ReplyDeleteOh, and I forgot to say that I see the cheese dip and now I'm VERY hungry. For some reason people out here don't know what cheese dip is. Whenever I ask for it they ALWAYS say, "We can melt a piece of cheese for you." Georgia rules when it comes to Mexican food!
ReplyDelete