I tell you it is about time I stick to one email and one password for my life. It took me a hour to figure out just which email and password I use for this blog. Also blogger messed with me for a little bit. I didn't like it one bit.
I have so many thoughts about my life right now. I know I shouldn't even be writing this right now because I am going to regret this in the morning when my two year old comes into my room and tells me he wants cereal. Joseph has no school on Fridays and I won't let them watch tv any more until later in the day...the mornings start early around here. I am teaching a music class every Friday for toddlers and preschoolers. Daniel loves it and Joseph has his moments where he loves it. Last week I Incorporated a game, pretty much hot potato, and if the ball landed on you then you showed us some dance moves. The girls in the class were too shy and it wasn't until Joseph got up and busted his moves did the class get really into it.
I hate posting pictures on here....so if you want pictures you can find me on instagram.
The O on my key board doesn't work unless I hit it hard. It makes it hard to type.....
So that was a random thought.
I have so much going on in my life right now that reminds me just how blessed I am. I don't even know where to start.
I've been pondering my life more than ever before. My heart has felt so much from the Lord. He is telling me I am his. I have always been his. I am so grateful for my church and the wonderful truths I learn from it. Who I am....I am a daughter of a King. I am here because HE sent me here. I wish that everyone would come to understand that they are his children too. That he loves them and he has a plan to help us return to live with him again. Because we did live with him before. I seriously want everyone to know who they are and who they have always been. Children of our Father in heaven. Whom he sent to earth to grow and learn and choose him over the world.
If this is something new to you and you would like to hear more about my beliefs click here.

I have so many thoughts about my life right now. I know I shouldn't even be writing this right now because I am going to regret this in the morning when my two year old comes into my room and tells me he wants cereal. Joseph has no school on Fridays and I won't let them watch tv any more until later in the day...the mornings start early around here. I am teaching a music class every Friday for toddlers and preschoolers. Daniel loves it and Joseph has his moments where he loves it. Last week I Incorporated a game, pretty much hot potato, and if the ball landed on you then you showed us some dance moves. The girls in the class were too shy and it wasn't until Joseph got up and busted his moves did the class get really into it.
I hate posting pictures on here....so if you want pictures you can find me on instagram.
The O on my key board doesn't work unless I hit it hard. It makes it hard to type.....
So that was a random thought.
I have so much going on in my life right now that reminds me just how blessed I am. I don't even know where to start.
I've been pondering my life more than ever before. My heart has felt so much from the Lord. He is telling me I am his. I have always been his. I am so grateful for my church and the wonderful truths I learn from it. Who I am....I am a daughter of a King. I am here because HE sent me here. I wish that everyone would come to understand that they are his children too. That he loves them and he has a plan to help us return to live with him again. Because we did live with him before. I seriously want everyone to know who they are and who they have always been. Children of our Father in heaven. Whom he sent to earth to grow and learn and choose him over the world.
If this is something new to you and you would like to hear more about my beliefs click here.


Thanks for sharing. I can just see Joseph busting a move! Love that little guy. By the way, your background in gone. Not sure if it's you or shabby. But blogger has some cool looks. Check them out and let me know if you have questions. Love you. Hoping to make a post this week with christmas pictures.
ReplyDeletewow! YW pres. sounds like you are doing great.
ReplyDelete