sometimes i just really want to yell blerg.
only alison will understand this.
only alison could.
some days are just 100% lemon days. when you are in the middle of living a lemon kind of day it is annoying and really long. but when you retell a lemon day you usually can get a good laugh from it because that my friends is how lemon rolls.
i just finished watching lemon and had to post my lemon thought.

only alison will understand this.
only alison could.
some days are just 100% lemon days. when you are in the middle of living a lemon kind of day it is annoying and really long. but when you retell a lemon day you usually can get a good laugh from it because that my friends is how lemon rolls.
i just finished watching lemon and had to post my lemon thought.


“One time I laughed at a blind guy eating spaghetti! Sometimes I pee in the shower if I’m really tired! I saw my grandparents making love once and I didn’t leave right away!” -Liz Lemon
ReplyDeleteI love this post Bex. It was great and too often I feel I have Lemon days too. People always say when the world gives you lemons, make lemonade. I say, when you are given Lemon, make the best of it and eat a good meal!