Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thought you might like a update.

Joseph loves to do just about any crafty thing with me. I just love it. I know some parents cannot get their child to sit long enough to do these sort of things but he takes after his mama and lovees to do crafts and bake. I love that we can share it together. He is showing you the colors he picked for his cookies. Every year at Christmas I love making cookies and decorating them. When we had Joseph, Jason told me there is no way a boy would want to help me with Christmas cookies. I think he was wrong!!We had Lacey come and spend the night while my sister Rachel went out of town. I was really nervous about bedtime and nap time with the two of them. Turns out I got the both of them down for bedtime (with Jason's help) and I got them to take a nap at the same time all by myself!! This gave me hope that I will be able to do the same with my boys. Sleep really stresses me out. Not sure why but it does. I am in constant pain. It hurts to walk, sit, and move my legs in any direction these days. I was getting so worried the other night that I started to pack my hospital bag. Call me crazy but it made me feel better. I went today and I am not progressing into labor. This brought both happy and sad feelings. Tomorrow will mark 3 weeks until my c-section. If I go into labor early I have agreed with my doctor to try and have the baby without a c-section....but if I make it to Sep 24th you bet I am going under!!
Here I am at 36 wks. I cannot wait to put these shoes on my new little boy. My sister gave them to Joseph and I just adore them and cannot wait to use them again!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your belly :) Joseph is so cute. I'm excited to come and see you in a few weeks and meet the new litte man!! (Hope you find a name soon enough.) Love you.

    ReplyDelete