
Here we are making his cake together. He loved to eat the sprinkles more than help me.


Joseph is 2. That is so weird. Time really does go by so fast. I cannot believe my little guy is growing up and is so smart. He got tons of toys, his favorites were any that had to do with his show Little Einstein. (those were not easy to find. I think my kid is the only one in the world who loves this show.)
We love you Joseph!!
It's late so I will do a better post dedicated to my son later. Night guys.
Oh I had to add my picture. I am 30 wks tomorrow. Peace!
Awww...you're such a good mommy. And you look so great and beautiful!! I can't believe you are already 30 weeks! Crazy!
ReplyDeleteYou look soo darling and beautiful! Happy birthday Joseph. Hope you guys had fun. Sure miss ya!
ReplyDeleteLooks like Joseph loves sprinkles as much as Aaron! I so wish they could play together. Props on the potty-training! You look adorable.
ReplyDeleteYou do look really good and happy! I'm so glad. Say a belated happy birthday to that super cute little boy! Seems like just yesterday that you brought him by the Temple for me to see! I love how your life is going!!
ReplyDelete