Just let me tell you I was NOT looking forward to this. I knew he would just freak out because that's all he does at the doctors office theses days and they aren't even touching him 95% of the time. We got there and as soon as he saw it was sorta like a doctors office he went insane on me.
I am sure this is what they had to start asking the other people coming in. We went to our room and by this time it was nap time. If you know Joseph at all you know I cannot get him to sleep anywhere but the car or his crib. Sooo he screamed for 2 1/2 hours before the doctor even came in to see the kid. NO LIE. Finally he realized everything was okay and sat in my lap and watch Wallie the movie with me. Then the doctor came in asked me all these questions and told me he wasn't dehydrated. He didn't need an IV. He did want to give him something to help him not be so nauseous. I fed him some food for the first time that day because he started to ask for some and we went home.Now I ask you why the heck did my doctor send me to the ER to waste all of my money when all he really needed to do was give him a tiny little pill? It was a awful day. He is back to normal and feeling great. I missed my boy while he was sick.

NIGHT MARE! The anxiety and exhaustion of those 2 1/2 hours of waiting must have been miserable. Poor Joseph and poor mommy!
ReplyDeleteAwe you poor thing! I'm glad he is all better now!
ReplyDelete