
Joseph loves the computer. We have to stay off of it when he is awake or he will attack it. All out of love don't get me wrong but the poor computer doesn't understand. If he doesn't attack he will crawl all over me to play with it.

We have a playground within walking distance of our house. It is always a treat to go. I feel bad that we don't go as often as we used to because it is getting colder. I think I will start bundling him up more so he can have some fun during his days.

He is such a determined little boy. He wants to do everything on his own, and for the most part he is pretty dang good by himself.

You can see his boo boo. I thought he broke his nose at first. He was standing on the couch and I thought he was going to sit down instead he face planted into the arm of the chair. It was bleeding and swollen a little. Now he is all better and the scab is gone too.

I love YOU!!
Okay you MUST watch this!! He learned how to roll his eyes and does it at some point. You will also see other crazy faces and he will show you his noes, mouth, toes, head, and ears. He doesn't have the eyes down yet.
So cute. Now I want to teach Levi to roll his eyes.
ReplyDeleteGreat video :-)
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see him roll his eyes at you--unprompted!
ReplyDeleteHis high pitched squeals are awesome.
ReplyDelete