
I have been in my house for 2 months and have gone WITHOUT a washer and dryer. Well I didn't have one in my house, I was at the mercy of my sister in law to let me use her washer and dryer. I got some this weekend and think they look pretty nice in my mud room. Just so you know, After we hooked it up last night during the spin cycle it flooded our mudroom. YES flooded! It didn't take long to realize two things. 1. i was thankful my parents gave me a wet/dry
vacuum one Christmas. 2. We didn't put the drain hose where it was supposed to go. The guys we bought it from had stuffed the drain hose in the the washer and we didn't see it. As the saying goes out of sight out of mind.
Now that is doesn't flood every time I use it I have washed 8 loads in 24hours AND put all the laundry away!!
woot woot for me.

I had fun making my own wreath this morning. Now I need to put my tree up!

Alison told me she had no idea what the front of my house looked like, I guess I haven't posted any pictures.
I'm sure you're glad to be able to wash/dry at home now! very nice! and cute wreath.
ReplyDeleteCute, cute, cute house!!!!
ReplyDelete