Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

umm. I am sorry blogging friends.

Okay okay, I know I have neglected you all.
Really I am holding my head in shame. However it might not change for a while. I enjoy my other blog way too much right now. Here is a story from the other day that I posted there but wanted to document it on my family blog also.

Geez was I crazy for trusting my sister Rae when she told me that I should use the free diapers that Ikea gives out in the bathrooms.....I think so. I took one and put it on Little Man after she raved about how great these no brand name diapers were and started out to shop. After what felt like 5 hours we made it to the children's section and I let him get down to stretch out his legs. As he is in heaven with giant toys I noticed something around his ankles. I look closer and it's that crazy diaper! It came undone and fell through the pant leg. We started laughing. Then my nephew Jones said Joseph had pooped! I turn to find it and there is lay on the floor of Ikea. Wow. Do people really let me and my son out in public? So I scoop up his poop like I was on a walk with a dog and my sister scoops up my kid and I change his diaper while she props him up on her leg. We had a great laugh about it and it only got better when we were leaving Ikea because we found the poop had smeared all over her leg!


Okay if you are still reading this maybe you really have missed me.
We backed out of our house. There were way too many things to fix with it. I have a whole other house right now but I don't want to say anything about it just in case it doesn't work out. I will tell you the whole thing once we officially have a house.
Updates on little man.
-He is sleeping through the NIGHT!! Jason had to train him. I tried and tried and in the end I always gave in. But daddy didn't and it only took 3 nights. He is such a great sleeper now. Yay. Go dads!
-He is done nursing and has been for a month.
-He talks sooooo much. Here are his latest words: shoes, moo (my grandmother) Ky ky ( my aunt), Five (for High five), shakes his head no when he doesn't want something, and yes.
-He can high five. Its so funny.

4 comments:

  1. I was just at Ikea on Saturday, so I can totally envision what it must have looked like to have a little baby poop on the floor! Though, it was so busy I'm sure someone would have stepped on it before I could have retrieved it. Great story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. little man can also 'bonk' i see you left that one off your list...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny!!!! Well from and outsider looking in. Strait froma movie! I talked to Rachel about your house yesterday! Good luck with everything!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Candice!! I tried to go to your blog but it told me no! boo.

    ReplyDelete