
Today is your birthday. Your time with our family has flown by. I cannot believe just a year ago today you came to me.

The first time I heard you cry, I knew you were my son. The first time I kissed you, I knew I was your mother.

The first time we were all together I knew we were meant to be a family.

We called you Joseph, and boy do you fit into the name. You are a little man. You are a thinker and a doer. You are always on the go. You have never be content to just sitting around. I never knew just how active you could be!

It sure doesn't hurt you are so adorable!

You are a pacy baby, you always were. I have no idea when I will attempt to break you from it.

You are our joy. Your happiness is our happiness.

You have impressed us with your ability to learn. Here is all you can sa: duck, truck, mama, dada, grandad, gran, what's that, this, dog, bath, ball, baby and you can sign more. You understand more than you are able to express to us right now and we love you for always trying your hardest to be a big boy.

You seem to like baseball which is your fathers dream.
Here is to you birthday boy. May all your wishes come true this year. Just as long as it's not a wish for a baby brother or sister!
Seriously so cute! For some reason I didn't realize you had a c-section??? Did you?? Anyway, Garrett thinks I photoshop all my pictures to make me look better... and I did not! He likes to make fun of me because I did it once to a picture:) So there's my secret, but I didn't do it like he thinks I did!
ReplyDeleteSweet post, but really, are you going to take his wish for a sister or brother away.
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! What a handsome little boy. Happy Birthday Joseph!
ReplyDeleteHas it really been a year? He's so big, handsome, and grown up! Have I mentioned I miss having you around?
ReplyDelete