Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A home for the Hemsleys?

Okay, so when Jason and I started looking for houses we found one we fell in love with. It was just perfect for out growing family. We made an offer on it and waited. Nothing happened. Then it went to forcloser. We couldn't believe they didn't take our offer and just let it go like that. My sister-in-law Heather is our Realtor and she told us most houses that go to forcloser can take forever to be re listed. So Jason and I moved on. We looked and looked and looked. We have been looking for 3 months. I hate looking now! Then I fell in love with another house it was a bit bigger. Just 4 days ago our 1st house came back on the market $10,000 cheaper, with a 2 year warranty on it. We were pretty excited. Jason was going crazy! I still love the other house a ton but this first house seems to be perfect with the extra perks we would have never gotten if we would have gotten it the first time. We put in our offer for it today. Please keep us in your prayers if this is really where we should be.

No comments:

Post a Comment