Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We love going for walks.

Since being home we go out often. Not only do we have my parents yard to explore but my aunt, grandmother and uncles house who all live next door. There is always something new to find. I wanted to take a picture of him on my aunts steps, but he told me quickly that stairs are for climbing NOT sitting.
So we took some pictures in the rocking chair. I have trimmed Joseph's hair many times. I gave him his first real haircut the other day. I was so proud with it, however when Jason got home he told me I did a great haircut but he missed the longer hair. So I believe we will see longer hair in the future.






I have been having fun with my new blog. I would LOVE for you to add me to your favorites. It would be a big help. Thanks guys!




3 comments:

  1. I need to take some photos of Levi on mom and dad's stairs and in their rockers. These pics turned out really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure do have one cute (handsome) little man!!!

    ReplyDelete