Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

Uh Oh!!

I just love reading blogs. It really has become a problem. However, I have not had time to read or blog since I moved in with my parents. I a just so busy! Busy cooking, cleaning, playing with Joseph's new friends, hanging out with my parents..... okay not really busy just having fun and pretending I am on vacation! Lots has been going on and I am sorry. Alison said she has forgotten what Joseph looks like since I have not blogged and to that Joseph says.........
How could you forget me aunt Allie?!?!?!

Here are some updates on Joseph.
He had two eye infections and two ear infections. He took all his medication and I thought it was over..... but atlas his eyes were all red this morning.
other than that, this little guy is just blowing us away with all he can do now.
He can totally walk!! Like 10 -15 steps at a time.
He says- Mama, Daddd, Gran Dad, Bath, Truck, and Uh OH
He can sign- More (which is for more puffs)
He can clap and wave hello or goodbye.
The Uh Oh is really cute. He will pull out his pacy and look at us say Uh oh, then drop it.
It's one of his favorite games to play.

He is just sooo much fun. We love you Joseph!!



2 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't wait to see him. Heard about your "problem" Sat. Ha I am still laughing! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete