Sunday, April 26, 2009
How is GA?
It's great! We are loving our temporary apartment. It is walking distance to many of our favorite stores. We can even walk to our grocery store. I am really enjoying the city life. However not enough to live here forever. We have been on a couple of house hunting trips, and nothing we can call home yet. We will be moving in with my parents in 3 wks. I am hoping to find a place at least by the time we move in with them, but you never know. Other than that Joseph has been teething so he is about to have 4 teeth. That should answer a lot of your questions of what I have been up to!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I never understood the teething thing until I had Aaron...I hope they come in soon. And, I hope you find "your" home out there without too much stress. But meanwhile, enjoy the city...that sounds very fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the update! Looks like they put you up in a really nice rental. Good luck with the house hunting. I know it can be a real pain trying to find the "perfect" house. I sure wish we could hang out!
ReplyDeleteI am so jelouse that yall are in Buckhead...I love that area! I miss being so close to everything. I am so exited that you are back in GA! Good luck finding a house! Try to be excited about it, and not get too stressed out. Where area are you looking?
ReplyDeleteJust call me when you get a chance, we'll get together!
ReplyDelete