i am going a bit crazy with blogging. i am no longer a facebooker...so if you haven't been here in a while keep on clicking the older post button over and over...
You can always glue the little white piece on so that it can't come off anymore :). Why do they make them so they can come off anyway? Wouldn't it be fun to design a kid-proof house? I already know that I want a real little toilet for young chidren when/if I build my own home!
It's funny that we go through such effort to get fun toys for our kids and then they think door stoppers, remotes, and phones are better than any of them. Figures ;)
Levi LOVES the door stopper too. I had to take the end off the one in the kitchen because it kept coming off and I was afraid he would swallow it.
ReplyDeleteYou can always glue the little white piece on so that it can't come off anymore :). Why do they make them so they can come off anyway? Wouldn't it be fun to design a kid-proof house? I already know that I want a real little toilet for young chidren when/if I build my own home!
ReplyDeleteIt's funny that we go through such effort to get fun toys for our kids and then they think door stoppers, remotes, and phones are better than any of them. Figures ;)