Note: These pictures have nothing to do with this post. I just had to throw them in here because my sister Alison doesn't read my blog, she will only look at the pictures. Crazy girl. I know.
The first picture is one of my new lessons I have learned. If you leave it out, he will come for it.
The other pictures is of Joseph and his blanket he has become attached to. This is one of his favorite things to do with it.
I finally got sick this winter. I have been sick since last week. I am feeling so much better but not really 100%myself yet. I had loads of laundry to catch up on from doing none last week and blogs to check out too. So as you can guess I have been very busy today.
Last week Joseph accomplished being able to pull himself up using any surface. He could only use the crib and tub for a while. Now he uses the couch, chairs bookshelves etc. I have been on extra mommy patrol with this little explorer. He is getting really good with crawling and can even do it the right way but after a bit he will plop back to his belly and go. We have discovered that he loves pancakes. I have never seen him cram so much in his mouth in so little time. I was worried at first and when I looked in his mouth they were all gone. He loved them!
We had such nice weather this past weekend and I was naive enough to think it was here for good and put shorts on yesterday. Burr, it's not that warm.
Sunday Jason and I were so proud of ourselves. Church starts at 8:30 am and we always get there 8:30-8:40. Our goal has been to get there 10 to 15 minutes early so we can get a good seat and prepare ourselves for the meeting. We got to church at 8:20 and were soo happy. That is until we walked in and realized it had already started. We were so confused. We then looked at the phone and saw it was 9:20. How could we have been so off on the time? Finally it clicked to us that it must have been day light savings. Our first time being early to church and it was really the latest we have EVER been.

That is so funny about the daylight savings. I had NO IDEA there was a time change. But thank goodness for cell phone alarm clocks. If we hadn't used it, we also would have been late.
ReplyDeleteThank goodness I'm not the only one late to church! We make it in time for sacrament, but not a minute early. Every sunday morning, I give Geoffery a big pep talk on how we're going to be early. Thats hilarious about the time change. Geoffery luckily remembered, but we were still late:) At least you have a good excuse!
ReplyDeleteTo answer your first question. YES! I hate thinking of something to title my blog. Second, the story of day light savings time is hilarious! And lastly, Joseph is growing so much. I saw the videos of him pusing the ottoman around. He's liable to be walking pretty soon!
ReplyDeletehe he he, you had me and Sam cracking up about daylight savings...hey, there's always next week!
ReplyDelete