Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

8 months already!

Yesterday our baby turned 8 months old. I Meant to post then but he kept me too busy. These pictures show his new love. Playing in the kitchen. The only way to keep him out of the things I don't want him in, is to give him "kitchen toys".
I have been telling him we are going to be moving soon, I don't think he understands. :) I am glad at all of you who stuck with the last post I know it was boring and long until the end!


So this movie is what happened last night at our house, and pretty much every night. When I turn the water on for Joseph's bath he gets so excited and takes off for the bath. Enjoy.




2 comments:

  1. So cute bex! In all his 8 months of life I have seen him for only about 7 days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay he seems so much older than Greysen. I swear you Christians have some crazy genes when it comes to crawling.

    ReplyDelete