When I hold Joseph these days he would much rather stand for the ride than sit. He uses my hip bone and if I have a belt on he will use it too. He is such a funny kid.
The other day I watched a friends baby while she got a fresh new do. Joseph was asleep when he arrived and was very excited to have another person here. He wouldn't keep his hands off of him and when he did his eyes were glued to him. Joseph really enjoys being around other babies and kids. It makes for great play dates since he is happy while doing them.
He just looked too cute not to post these pictures of him in this outfit.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Good thing you have such curves Bex!! Who wouldve thought your hot hips would be so handy!!
ReplyDeleteThe standing picture is the cutest. I can't stand now seeing you and joey. Please come visit us soon.
ReplyDeletei still think he wants to tell that other baby "this is my basket, best back up foo!"
ReplyDelete