As many of you know my brother Spencer and his wife Stacy moved to VA Beach. They were not going to make the trip to GA for Thanksgiving and Jason and I decided it would be best not to make it for Thanksgiving either. When my family heard this they couldn't resist to make the trip themselves. So mom, dad, my grandmother (Moo), my sister Rachel and her kids came on up. I didn't pull my camera out as often as I should. We had fun walking on the beach. We went on some really cool tours of some old houses from the area. I would have to say that my favorite thing was sitting around and playing card games. Fun!!! I will miss not playing golf almost every night!! (Stacy and I kicked butt!!!)
Joseph was not used to my loud family and didn't like it at all the first day. He warmed up and by the end of the trip he was not crying every time my niece and nephew would scream. Cannot wait to see you all again at Christmas and to see all the family we really missed Thanksgiving.
*For more info on our dinner go to my sister Rae's page!!!



i've seen rae's page. eww!!! missed you and see you at christmas!!
ReplyDeleteI love playing card games. It's our favorite thing to do on vacation. Maybe we can arrange a way to play cards with you and Jason after the kids go to bed??? Does Joseph transfer from one bed to another very well? We've been cold free for a week (knock on wood), so hopefully we're in the clear.
ReplyDeleteSam goes out of town from Sun-Thurs, so I'd love a playdate next week!
I love the picture in your collage with Jason staring at Joseph. It is so precious:)
ReplyDeleteHi Rebecca! Glad to here you had an entertaining Thanksgiving! :-) Will you teach me how to make a collage of pictures like you did on this post? You can send a message on my blog or email me at lalonahughes@hotmail.com.
ReplyDeleteThanks!