My sister-in-law Stacy took pictures of my little man the other day. I really love her for it because it took her forever. Not because she doesn't know what she is doing but because my Joseph was soooo upset the entire time!!


Stay posted for more to come!!!!
I LOVE YOU STACY!!!!
I don't know what you are talking about...just look at these two pictures. He is such a sweet, sleeping, angel! I'll try to hurry and get you the rest of your pictures.
ReplyDeletei love them!! i can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE LOVE LOVE all the new pictures. Mom and I sat around last night looking at all your fams pictures, giggling and tearing up. We love you so much. Mom said, its just like looking at apart of our family all grown up. We love you all. I love the blessing pictures and you look amazing! We wish we could have been there. Mom also said that looking at Joseph is like looking at Spencer 30 years ago!
ReplyDelete