Now you don't have to wait any longer.
(I am feeling great just so you know!!!!)
We are just soooooo EXCITED to know what our baby looks like....FINALLY!!!!!!
Introducing Joseph William Hemsley
Hope you enjoy the pictures!!!!!
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
His younger years.......
He is about 3 here.....
ISN"T HE SOOOOO CUTE???
hope you all love me still!!!

oh my goodness...i'm gonna kill alison!
ReplyDeleteha ha, amy didn't stay on the phone long enough for me to say that the birthing was a click away!!!
ReplyDeleteOkay.... sooo not funny. As I was reading I first thought, she is totally kidding then as I continued on I thought "WHAT WHAT did she really go into labor!!" Then I got mad... no one gave us an update about you going to the hospital or called (Jessica this is your job) to tell me that you had your baby. Then I was relieved and I little sad that I didn't get to finally see a picture. I think Im becoming a little obsessed. Please help me with this and have that little man SOON! hahaha. I wrote all that so you know my expectations. ;) lol BTW, I bet you and I had a wonderful time hanging out.... in your dream. Makes me feel so special. haha.
ReplyDeleteHow cute! That would be crazy if this what he'll really look like! I guess he would have to be a perfect mixture of both of you!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! I was so excited! Dang it Joseph, come on out!!!! : )
ReplyDeleteHave that baby already!
ReplyDelete