Wednesday, May 21, 2008
I've heard of nesting when you are preggo....
Hello out there all of my blog readers. I went to the Dr. today and it was a good day!! I have only gained 2lbs!!!! I have been more careful with what I have been eating and I got fat free fudge bars for when I need some chocolate. (Thanks to Rachel's mother in law Cathy.) They are soooooo good. Swiss Miss makes them. Now you know they make good hot chocolate but they make even better fudge bars. Yummy. Now I think I will eat one after this post! My little Joseph is in the head down position and Jason got to feel his head. I thought he was and the Dr. confirmed it for me today. I have been having Braxton Hicks lately... boy do I hate them. My Dr. told me some things to do when I get them and if they last for 4 hours like they did the other night I am to call her.
Next I am happy to say Jason and I have a new pet living on our back porch!! I caught this bird building a nest and she hasn't left that spot in two days. She doesn't seem to be scared of me when I stalk her throughout the day. I have noticed she is being well taken care of by some male bird because she hasn't left at all and he keeps bringing her more sticks for the nest. I think she might be getting reading to lay some eggs because her belly is way bigger that the other birds. We will see.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Haha, funny you should mention nesting... AS A MATTER OF FACT... the day that my water broke- I was running around the house, uncontrollably washing the white door frames to all the rooms and bathrooms... I just HAD to do it. I was also doing laundry and ferociously vacuuming! 57 days is great! I still remember that experience so feel free to call me if you need to commiserate. :-) Eventually, (if you're not already there) you will get to a place where YOU HATE BEING PREGNANT and are way past thinking any of it is fun... You will want your body back, you will want your old clothes back and you will want to have your baby in your arms instead of your groin. Trust me, it's coming! Like I said, 770-926-2692, gimme a call.
ReplyDeleteHave you read Girlfriends' Guide to Pregnancy?
Totally agree with Sarah. I have been nesting like crazy - cleaning, preparing meals for after the baby is here, hanging things on the wall, etc. Now I'm definitely at the point where I am tired of being pregnant. I want to hold my little one and be able to put pants on without being frustrated that I can't lift my leg high enough. Hopefully it will be soon. Glad you are enjoying everything. We have a little bird on our back deck too!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha so I love that you went into so much detail about the little bird romance going on on your back porch. Oh the things you find to entertain yourself when your home all day. Hilarious! And yes now I'm totally craving a fudge bar. Good job with controlling your cravings!! Your getting so close!
ReplyDeleteSo you sound like me with your bird friends. ;) You are getting so close! I better be apart of the phone call chain!! (Just make sure Jess knows to call me or Jess if you are reading this, CALL ME... so I can continue the chain through our family.) I proud of you for the 2lb gain!! Way to go! Keep us updated!
ReplyDeleteOh my, I remember the end of my pregnancy with Spencer. All I wanted to eat was apple pie and ice cream, so that's all I ate. Then when I went in for a dr.'s appointment...I gained 7lbs!!! But what's sad is I had no idea why!! : ) You look awesome! I hope I look that great when I'm that far along. Now, I must go eat some chocolate! Love ya!
ReplyDeletei'll say i can truly appreciate the title of this post. a little play on words never hurt anyone...i love you!
ReplyDelete