i am going a bit crazy with blogging. i am no longer a facebooker...so if you haven't been here in a while keep on clicking the older post button over and over...
Here is a sneak peek of my decor for the baby's room. I just got my bedding and I just love it!! In the picture you can see the bumper and blanket and the red is the crib skirt. I cannot wait to post more pictures when I get more done in the room.
i love it!!!! have you visited my website recently? let me know what boy sets you like the best, do you like john deere? this crib bedding is so pottery barn, i am totally lovin it.
Thanks for making me come and look at your blog. I like how you "tricked" me into it. Very, very cute. Smell ya later!
ReplyDeleteToo cute. If the room wasn't already painted yellow I would have gone for something just like it. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.
ReplyDeleteI love the bedding! It looks like something I would have picked out. I guess you take after me... "Good Eye for Stylish Baby Stuff" Hahahaha
ReplyDeletei love it!!!! have you visited my website recently? let me know what boy sets you like the best, do you like john deere? this crib bedding is so pottery barn, i am totally lovin it.
ReplyDeletecome here and bring your belly and your bedding. please.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute bedding! Where did you find it? Was it pretty pricey? All the bedding I like for the girl's room way expensive!
ReplyDelete