Pages

Saturday, April 19, 2008

CFP



I have not updated about my husband in a while and thought I would let you all know he is now going to school every other weekend for his CFP. (Certified Financial Planner) His work is paying for it and that is soo exciting for us. This will really help him out with his job. The only problem is, he goes right after work on Friday and I do not get to see him until 10 at night. He has to get up early on Saturday and go from 8 till 3. Yesterday was his first day going and he is there right now. He seemed to love the class last night and I hope it continues to please him since he will be going for a while now. I am so happy he is willing to work so hard to continue supporting our growing family. I will miss him every other weekend but I know it's all for the best.

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Jason! A CFP will be awesome to have. And BB&T's paying for it? Even better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so exciting. Geoffery looked into getting that too. It's hard to support them while their trying to support you while building their career. Sometimes I have to think how my mom did it all those years with all us kids by herself while my dad worked!

    ReplyDelete