Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

Birthday wishes all around.

So this is an old picture of Jason and his twin sister Jamie, but it's the only picture I have of the both of them. Today is their 29th birthday!!!! I couldn't post a birthday wish to my wonderful husband and leave out my wonderful sister in law!!!
I hope today is great for you both!!
love ya.

7 comments:

  1. I didn't knw Jason was a twin. That means your kids are likely to have twins! How fun. Tell your hubby happy bday.

    P.S. email me ur home address so I can send you something. My email is aningl@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm late, but I thought a/b you and Jamie on Friday. Hope you had a great birthday Jason!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Rebecca, This is probably the fattest pic of me since I had just had Mary 3 months earlier. Oh well, thanks for the birthday wishes and Happy birthday to Jason, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jamie you do not look fat at ALL!!!
    I thought it was a great picture of you two.

    ReplyDelete