Pages

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Yep it's another one of those post.

Warning, spell check is not working....so good luck!!!!!
I've Been Tagged
I've been tagged by Rachel, and here is how this one works.

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player answers the question about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 other people and posts there names. And then leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get the directions.

What I was doing 10 years ago
Ten years ago I was 13. I was babysitting all the time, working at Frandaddys on weekends, and not involved in politics and I was much happier!!! hahaha.

5 Things on my "To-Do" List Today
1. Finish cleaning my spare room....opps my baby room.
2. Work out every day.
3. Work on my art.
4. Can you tell I am a stay at home wife with no children? Ha, I am having a hard time with this.
5. Cook dinner.

3 Bad Habits I have
1. Not calling people back on time.
2. I am sure my sisters could answer this section much better than I can because you see I am perfect!!! Joking.... I am always LATE .
3. Stressing over anything and everything.

Places I have Lived
Georgia
North Carolinia
Virginia

Things most people don't know about me
(you may know all of this, I have done one of these before)

-I went to summer school once.....thank Mrs. Gay for the F!!!! Really her name was Gay.
-I cried in French class once because my teacher was yelling at me. Thanks Madame DeGay.
-I hated high school. Do you still wonder why?!?!
-I am a very paranoid person.
-I took a CPR course and what I learned came in handy, because I preformed the Heimlich Maneuver on a child once.
-I love to read books.
-I love the game show channel.
-I want at least 5 children.
-I hate dogs and cats.
-I cannot whisper, or so I've been told.
-I have a hard time telling people no. Why do you think I did this tag!!?

I tag, Rachel S. , Audrey, Jamie ,Megan R. and Meridyth

1 comment: