First because this lady was born. She played in the movie Greace. What woman doesn't love that movie?
Second, this man was born. He created his own talk show where we could sit in our homes and watch white trash any time we wanted to. You all know you have seen at least one show.
Third and the best of all, Stacy was born!!!! She has grow up to be someone I was scared to talk to, from that she became the head honcho on our singles ward basketball team, to my sister in law to one of my best friends!!! I love you and hope you have a GREAT birthday.

I am so happy I can be in the same blog as those respectful people :)
ReplyDeleteTHANKS! You're the best! I can't wait to see you this week! WOO HOO!
this cracked me up
ReplyDeleteHey Rebecca,
ReplyDeleteSend me your email at nataliekipper@comcast.net and I will add you to our blog. Hope things are going well for you.
Natalie