So today was the day I got to hear my heartbeat and my baby's! It took awhile before the Dr. could even find my little ones beat but she did find it and it was just a pumping! He or she has a great heartbeat. They told me the heartbeat was 160, I was also told that it was right in the range that it should be. I asked when I would be able to find out if this bean is a boy or girl and it will be in like 6 wks.

160- I think that means a girl's heartbeat. Grant's was in the 140's and they say boy's have slower heartbeats and girls have faster heartbeats. It was true for both Abby and I. I can't wait till you find out what it is. Call me the sec you know!!! Also I'm waiting to get pictures from Ashley (who doesn't have internet) from Christmas so I don't want to post without them. I know thats stupid, but I want to post ALL my Christmas pictures at once. So HOPEFULLY I'll get them soon! LOVE YA!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting. I love hearing the heartbeat everytime I go to the doctor. I went to the doctor today and my heartbeat was in the 150s. I am so jealous that you will find out the sex soon. We will probably be finding out around the same time (even though I'm several weeks ahead of you). It's just the way my doctor does it. Can't wait until you find out. Make sure you give us a call.
ReplyDeletewaaaahoooo! I bet that was so exciting! I'm glad the little bean is healthy and that it's heart is beating away. Can't wait until you find out that it's really an Olivia in there!
ReplyDeletewell im here to prove audreys theory wrong. haha...160 heartbeat here and i defintley have myself a boy!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that your baby is healthy! I am still sooooo excited for you. Olivia huh? If it is a boy what are you going to name him?
ReplyDeletehahah im sorry. i do hope you have a girl!! oh and tell jessica to add me to her blog. my e-mail is meganandadamrogers@gmail.com. thanks! love you.
ReplyDeleteYay!! Isn't that the best sound in the world! It kind of makes it real don't ya think. Im glad to hear that everything is going to plan. Can't wait to hear more about the little baby.
ReplyDeleteHow very exciting! I can't wait till you find out if it's a boy or girl! When my sister Noi had her 1st baby she waited to find out the sex. She crazy though, I had to know when I had Chloe.
ReplyDelete