Pages

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

12 wks.

So my sister Rachel told me I needed to post pictures of my belly, I know most of you are looking at this picture and saying what belly?! I thought I would post even though there is not much of a belly yet, but your can see the progression over the next couple of months.
Oh and to all of my Blogger friends out there.....UPDATE your blogs!!

8 comments:

  1. ok ,ok - I'll post belly pics soon. I promise! You look so cute. I hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Don't worry your belly will appear one morning and you won't have any clothes! That's what happened to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable...I just posted a TON of blogs. check it out

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm like 18 1/2 weeks. We find out what it is on Tuesday. I'm due June 12th. Sara was born June 5 so they'll be almost exactly 3 years apart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I aim to please!!! ;) You look so cute! Like Aud said one day it will just pop and all you can wear are sweats... at least until you buy prego pants. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am guessing early, but I think you are going to have a boy, I could be wrong, but rarely I am.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congradulations on your pregnancy! I do see a little bump in this pic, very cute!

    ReplyDelete