For Thanksgiving Jason and I are going to GA to see our family. My parents are in Utah right now so we will be spending most of our time with his family. I love it when I get to go home. I never thought I would miss Ga so much, but I suppose it really is home for me. We are going to leave tomorrow. Jason has one more test that he has to take and he is also taking that tomorrow so we will leave when he finishes that. He has been studying really hard and I know that he will be very happy when it is finally over. So everyone cross your fingers and wish him luck!
Today we had a meeting with our movers and I am really happy because all that Jason and I have to do for the move is pack our suitcase, they will pack everything for us! We moved last year around the holidays and it was pretty stressful, heck I think it is stressful any time of year that you move so this takes all the stress away. So that is one more thing I can mark off of my list for things to do before our move descends upon us.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey!! Im excited for your move. Such a wonderful experience even if your only there for a little while! That's awesome that you don't have to pack.... how about unpacking?? Keep us posted... dying for pictures of the area.
ReplyDelete