Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Learn more about me!

What was I doing 10 years ago…wow I was 13. I cannot remember. I was probably wishing I were 14 so I could go to a church dance. Also babysitting every Friday night.


What was I doing 1 year ago…Living in our first apartment in Dunwoody GA, working at the Temple and getting ready to move.


What was I doing yesterday…Cleaning my house because I left it a mess when we headed out of town. Also had the Sisters come over with a few friends from church.


5 places I’d rather be…1.Georgia 2. Somewhere warm. 3. I must be easy to please cause I cannot think of anywhere else. 4.5.


What would I do with a million dollars? Well with that I could buy a house in VA and all the money would be gone. No joke. Almost every house cost a million or half a million out there. Really I would buy a new winter coat, decorate my new apartment and save the rest for a house not in VA.


5 favorite TV shows…1. Hero 2. The Office 3.Pushing Daises 4. 5.
5 people to tag…
Anyone who is bored.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't learn anything. I know you too well! But I'm not complaining...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE pushing daisies too! I watch it every week.

    ReplyDelete