So I have had my days all mixed, it was only yesterday that I realized that I am moving to VA In 10 days! I had no idea. This whole move has caught me by surprise. I cannot wait to move into our new apartment and make it feel like home. We are not going to have the Internet when we first move in so I can only update with words and no pictures. But I know you will survive since I have not been using pictures lately. I wish I led a more interesting life so you could read all about it but I don't so this is my only update for now.
ps this date is wrong for some reason. today is Dec 3,07
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thats so exciting! At least you have movers. That will make it a lot easier. Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and we enjoy hearing about your boring life;)