Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?





Those of you who also read Stacy's blog already know that Halloween is Jason's favorite time of the year. We try to do as many scary things as I can handle. We already went on a ghost tour the other week which was great. If you live in GA you should look up Roswell Ghost tour on the Internet. You will be walking a lot so dress warm and be ready to see a ghost.
Just the other night we were going to go to a haunted house but when we got there it was not how they had described it on the Internet so we decided not to pay for it. Still wanting a good scare we changed our direction on the road and went to blockbuster. We got White Noise, which felt like one of the only movies not rated R. Pretty creepy and weird if you ask me.
As you see I tried to make my blog as festive as I could and since I did the blog I figured it was time to do my house as well. I went ahead and put up our Halloween decor today and thought I would show you some of my favorites. Yes Jason and I know that we are BIG nerds for going all out but we have fun!!
Oh and the answer to the riddle is....... Frostbite!

5 comments:

  1. hahah good riddle. SIKE! ok just kidding. ill call soon. when is it too late to call? loveee you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all are so cute!! We have to wait a few years before we can do scary decor.... it'll scare the girls. lol I like your riddle too! I used to be into scary things but Im a little bit of a scaredie cat now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just realized what the riddle was!

    I love your pictures and I hope yall get LOTS of trick or treaters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. you guys are nerds.

    2. i like your decorations.

    3. who told you that joke? thayne?

    ReplyDelete