


Well it has finally come and gone once more. One year older and wiser too, well I will claim that I am wiser. In the pictures you can see my birthday dinner and Jones' favorite part was that corn on the cob. Now that a whole year has flown by so quickly I will take a moment to recount to you, all that I have learned this year.
1. No matter how old I turn I will still look 14yrs old to people.
2. When you move away from your family you really do miss them like crazy.
3. The love I thought I had for my husband when I married him was not at all like the love I have for him now.
4. I should really live up all the sleep I get now before I have children. so i have started taking 5 naps a day.
5. As my stake president said. "true love is sucking it up and saying you are sorry first."
6. Megan Rogers really hates list like these and I had to add one before the year was up. Just so I could get a good laugh.
7.Women go through a lot after they bring their sweet baby home.
8. If I will just open my mouth, it is not so hard to talk about my beliefs.
9. My sister really is a hippie! Jk
10.I must not have learned very much because I cannot think of anything else!!
OH! I want to thank all of you who called me or wished me happy birthday on here or on any other site. thank you! thank you! thank you! Because of you it was great.

I enjoyed your list..... which sister is a hippie??? You just spent the last week with 2 of them, so I figure you don't mean me!
ReplyDeleteLoves
hahaha you are so gay. i loved your list! i particulary enjoyed that you still look 14...haha that really is a blessing and that you take 5 naps a day! i do the same thing! it makes adam so mad! i loveeee you!
ReplyDeletep.s...now im hungry for chiles...mmmm
ReplyDeleteHey! Cute list. REALLY enjoy the 5 naps a day without being woken up with screaming crying! And I have the same 14 yr old problem too! We'll enjoy it when we're 40! I really wish we could have seen each other. You aren't going to happen to be in Atl the last week in Oct? That's when we fly out there. I really would like to see your parents and Jess (and her baby) though if their there. LOVE YA!
ReplyDeleteThis is a great post, Becky. I like your list. My favorite one is your love for your husband one. I love you and tell Jessica that her little one is so beautiful! And I love them too!
ReplyDelete