Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

See where I live.

So here are some pictures of where we live. We really like all the space we have in this home the only thing we would change would be the color on the walls. They are just Way to white!!! Since we will only be here for another 4 months or so we will not be painting any time soon! Well painting the walls that is. The black dresser you see, was a great find. Jason bought it for $10 at a yard sale. It was green and blue and had tons of holes in the top. I spent a couple of days fixing it when he was out of town. I copied the flowers from a blanket I have at the end of my bed and I must say, we are glad that our bedroom finally matches!!





8 comments:

  1. cute place! I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEE the dresser!!! you are soooo good at that stuff. im jealous. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute! I've always wanted to see your apartment and now I can! That's a good idea. I might do the same with ours so that you can see it too. Did I see a highchair in your front room? Planning anything?!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey hey hey! Since we'll be seeing a lot of you in the next month, we'll make a trip up to NC another time to visit. I love the place! The dresser looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want the dresser your TV is on...sell it to me for $10 and I can brag about a great deal haha!
    Don't get too used to your house being really neat and orderly because once you have kids you can hang it up!
    Love ya bunches xoxo
    Megs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the chest! What a GREAT JOB on the flowers!! It looks sooo good! I'm thinking of some good projects you can work on when you come home to visit!!
    Lots of Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hint: Don't let the sisters see the highchair then they will want it! I've learned from experience!:P Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your place looks so fab! I love what you did to the dresser, please keep up you talent and never let it go to waste!

    ReplyDelete