4 Jobs I've had:
1. Frandaddy Subs
2. Nanny
3. Day Care
4. Atlanta Temple
4 Movies I can watch over and over again:
1. Message in a bottle
2. Dirty Dancing
3. Little Women
4. Any Harry Potter
4 Favorite TV shows:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. The Office
3. Heroes
4. So you think you can dance?
Favorite Hobbies:
1. Art
2. Reading Books
3. Talking to my sisters on the phone
4. Playing on the computer
4 Places I have lived:
1. Covington, GA
2. Barnsville, GA
3. Dunwoody, GA
4. Winston Salem, NC
4 Favorite Foods:
1. Cheese, on anything
2. Potatoes
3. Corn on the cob
4. French toast
4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Covington GA
2. In Winder, so i could meet Amelia
3. In Utah
4. Atl Temple, so see all my friends.
4 Websites I check daily:
1. Yahoo.com
2. My Blog
3. Facebook.com
4. Myspace.com
I tag:
1. Stacy
2. Carol
3. Lindy
4. Jeni
Sunday, August 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment